Racine county jail inmate search. Inmate search miami fl.
Racine County Jail Inmate Search
- Racine County is a county located in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. As of 2009, the population was 200,601. Its county seat is Racine.
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- One of several occupants of a house
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- Confinement in a jail
- A place for the confinement of people accused or convicted of a crime
- (jailed) captive: being in captivity
- imprison: lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; “The suspects were imprisoned without trial”; “the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life”
Racine County Courthouse
Constructed in 1931 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Racine County Historical Museum Marker